Building a Wardrobe You Love. Do you wonder how they do it? Your friends who always look so cute and put together? A year ago, my closet was filled with a wardrobe that I DID NOT LOVE. Not even close. Sometime in my 50’s I forgot how to dress myself. I had nice clothes. That I spent a lot of money on. Yet, I didn’t like how I looked in any of them. I felt fat, unattractive and anything but confident.
What was wrong? When I was younger, I used to dress really cute. Shopping was fun. Everything fit and most styles looked good.
When I reached my 50’s, my adult daughters would shop with me and that was a help. But they were more well-versed in what was “current”. Not so much about what was flattering for my body type. And what the heck WAS my body-type anyway?
Then I heard about Kelly Snyder from Redefined Mom. She faced the same predicament I was in. But one revelation changed that forever… Fashion isn’t art. Fashion is:
And now, she is on a mission to demystify fashion for women, transforming the way they think about, buy and put-together outfits…forever!
And last fall, that was exactly what she did for me through her Adore Your Wardrobe eCourse! I loved it so much that I became an affiliate, which means if you purchase the course through my link, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. But I would recommend AYW even if they DIDN’T have an affiliate program.
The Adore Your Wardrobe eCourse is a 30-day course that will change the way you think about fashion and your wardrobe. This 6 module + 4 Bonus Lesson course contains videos, written overviews, and worksheets to help give you the skills to become a killer fashionista.
You’ll receive instant access to the entire course to enjoy the lessons when it’s convenient for your schedule.
Every few days, you will receive an email from course creator, Kelly ,with an overview of the day’s lesson, as well as a mini-challenges to help build your confidence and feel successful in your ability to create a great-looking outfit.
Here are the lessons and bonuses that are included:
#1: Getting Personal With Measurements Lesson
#2: Determining Your Unique Body Type & How To Create Balance and Proportion Lesson
#3: Laying The Right Foundation Lesson
#4: Jeans – How To Find a Pair You Love Lesson
#5: Anatomy of a Shirt – Necklines & Length Matter Lesson
#6: Rule of Four
#7: Maximize Your Wardrobe Planner
#8: Tailoring 101
#9: How to Shop Online Like a Pro
#10: Create a Wardrobe You Adore
PLUS: Exclusive access to our private Facebook group to connect with and encourage each other as we walk this path together!
Here’s what the Adore Your Wardrobe Course did for me:
- I found out what my body-type REALLY was and learned exactly what cuts and length of tops and pants were most flattering on me. Again – not what I thought AT ALL. The types of clothes I was purchasing for my body-type were adding so much extra bulk to my frame. No wonder I felt fat and frumpy!
- Since I know EXACTLY what to look for, shopping is a breeze. I don’t take a gajillion things into a dressing room, try them on and hope for the best. I choose only the things I know will be flattering and have a much greater chance of walking out of the store with pieces I love.
- I don’t waste money on clothes that are not going to work.
- I’ve learned how to bring attention to my best features with my clothing and accessories.
- I have fewer clothes, more outfits and I LOVE everything in my closet.
- Through the exclusive Facebook group, I had access to AYW body-type experts who helped me as I put together new outfits and gave me important feedback on my outfits. This group is SO NICE!
Enrollment for Adore Your Wardrobe only comes around twice a year. So get on the waiting list so that you’ll know the next time the course opens!
You May Also Like: